What We Believe
We believe God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Human beings sin and are separated from God and Christ died that sins might be forgiven. God's gift of forgiveness is received only by faith. Jesus is God and the Church is people who love Christ. We believe the Bible is inspired by God and everyone needs to hear the Gospel.
We Proclaim Three Essential Doctrines
- Jesus Christ alone is Lord of all, and the way of salvation.
- The Holy Scripture is the Triune God's revealed Word, the Church's only infallible rule of faith and life.
- God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life. This includes honoring the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, the only relationship within which sexual activity is appropriate.
ECO (ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians)
Click Here to learn more about the ECO Denomination
ECO Essential Tenets
Click Here to Read The ECO Essential Tenets
We subscribe The Book of Confessions
- The Nicene Creed
- The Apostles' Creed
- The Scots Confession
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- The Second Helvetic Confession
- The Westminster Confession of Faith
- The Shorter Catechism
- The Larger Catechism
- The Theological Declaration of Barmen
- The Confession of 1967
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell. The third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. From thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost; I believe in the holy catholic church, the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.