Our Adult Ministry for the young at heart who are 60+ is continuously working to help make exciting times for Adults! We offer fun and fellowship throughout the year.
- Monthly dinners or potlucks, with speakers, movies or game nights afterward
- "Day trip" monthly events to places of interest throughout Florida "during the season"
- The "Out-to-Lunch Bunch" luncheon club at a different area restaurant each month
- Bridge, every Thursday afternoon in our Fellowship Hall
- Service opportunities in local missions and ministries like Urban Youth Impact, St. George's Food Kitchen, Reading to school children.
- Periodic health screenings and seminars
Would you like to be more active in serving at church, but maybe don't know what you could do, given some physical limitations? Below are a few ways to become "connected" all of which do not involve driving at night.
- Fold, address, and seal envelopes for church mailings
- Pray daily from home for members as part of the church "prayer chain"
- Set tables in Fellowship Hall on Wednesdays
- Serve and clean up on Wednesday evenings
- Restock the pews with supplies during the week - this is a shared task with each volunteer having one week per month